ICA's objective: to improve quality of life and become a resilient community to face the challenges of change.
The second is the Health Fair of the Americas, which takes place in the second semester during the month of October with the collaboration of the Consulates of Mexico, Guatemala, Colombia, Peru and Uruguay, in order to bring families closer to the consulates and facilitate the processing of processes. The fact that the Consulate comes to Palm Beach, reduces distances, time and money for the people who need it.
The following are some of the services provided at the Health Fairs:
- Medical Examination
- Dental examination
- Bone density test
- Referral for mammogram and Pap smear
- Referral for eye exam
- Laboratory tests: Glucose, Triglycerides, Cholesterol, HIV, Anemia Screening
- Therapeutic Massages
- Sound Therapy
- Vaccines : COVID, FLU
Pre-registration is required for some of these services.
Participating community organizations include:
- Palm Beach School District
- Healthy Mothers/ Healthy Babies
- Homesafe, Lions Club
- Legal Aid
- Promise Program
- Palm Beach Public Library
- Palm Beach Community Services Department
- Walgreens, Clinica Caridad
- Blood Bank
- Johnson Medical Services
- Accident and Immigration Legal Services
- Registration for Obamacare services
- Health Prevention Courses: To prevent diabetes, high cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Nutrition Workshops to improve and balance the diet and improve health
- Workshops for first time home buyers
- Financial Health Course
- Alternative Medicine Workshop and its benefits
- Immigration Law Update Workshops
- How to improve family communication
Visit our calendar and call us for registration.
Saber Radio Program
Our guests include experts in Natural Health, Immigration, Social Services, Health Services, Nutritionists, Psychologists, Financial Experts.